Don’t miss your opportunity to become a certified aromatherapist! This is an intensive four-day in-person live training in aromatherapy certification in Florida with bestselling author, Rebecca Park Totilo. Our live class is set for April 26-29, 2022 at the beautiful Clearwater Beach, Florida. With miles of sugary sand beaches on the Gulf of Mexico!
Sign up today! (Limited to 10 Students)
This Aromatherapy Certification Live Class Florida is for those who are interested in learning the foundational principles of aromatherapy and are seeking to become qualified in the therapeutic uses of essential oils. Students will learn to confidently work with over 2o+ essential oils.
If you are currently working in the health care industry or are seeking to enhance your career in alternative or complementary health care, this is the course for you! Many of our graduates have gone on to create essential oil retail businesses, online stores, organic and holistic body and skin care product lines, and consultation services. Students will learn how to use essential oils with a hands-on interactive curriculum in a beautiful, luxurious setting. As an entry-level course, no previous aromatherapy training is required. This course is open to all who want to learn more about aromatherapy.
This aromatherapy certification live class in Florida has been personally tailored and written by Clinical Aromatherapist, Rebecca Park Totilo. Her teaching style will keep you involved with lively discussions, hands-on blending, and engaging lectures.
A variety of topics will be covered concerning the many aspects of aromatherapy including essential oil usage, the chemistry, and science of aromatherapy, and business practices. Other topics covered:
|Essential Oil Profiles||History of Essential Oils|
|Basic Physiology (the limbic system, lymphatic system, and immune system)||Methods of Extraction|
|Interaction on Physical and Emotional Levels||Methods of Application|
|Carrier Oils||Production and Quality of Oils|
|Blending Techniques||Safety and Contraindications|
|Methods of Absorption||Consultation/Communication Skills|
|Essential Oil Chemistry and Botany||Business Skills|
Upon Successful Completion of this course:
- Gain confidence in the safe and therapeutic uses of essential oils.
- Get a clear understanding of the scope of aromatherapy practices and clear goals for an aromatherapy practice.
- Learn a solid foundational knowledge of the therapeutic and emotional aspects of over 20 essential oils and 20 carrier oils.
- Discover how to consult clients and evaluate which essential oils would be appropriate to use and how to use them safely and effectively.
- Get experience in the creation of a variety of body care products for self-care and professional use.
- Become proficient in blending therapeutic products.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the chemistry of essential oils.
- Be able to differentiate between fragrance and essential oils, as well as define an oils’ differences based on its country of origin.
- Receive a Certificate upon successful completion of this course.
Graduates will be certified as aromatherapists and receive a certificate of completion. This aromatherapy certification live class is approved for 30 CEU hours through NCBTMB and is accredited by NAHA.
Students will create and take home over $200 worth of products, including:
- Essential Oil Inhalers
- Bath Salts
- Hand Lotions
- Body Butters
- Massage Oils
- Room/Linen Sprays
- Hand Sanitizers
- Salve and Balms
- Shower Gel / Shampoo
Additionally, students receive:
- The use of over 20 different therapeutic grade, organic and wild-crafted essential oils while in class.
- Hardback copy of Aromatherapy Certification Program Level 1 manual and Aromatherapy Certification Workbook
- List of resources for quality products and supplies.
- Information about various aromatherapy organizations and journals.
- Access to online courses for further study.
- Discounts on additional materials and kits.
The Aromatherapy Certification exceeds the requirements for the “Level One – Foundation (50 hours)” set forth by The National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy (NAHA), a self-governing body for national educational standards for aromatherapists. Upon successful completion of the Aromatherapy Certification Course, graduates may want to continue their studies with our online program Level 1 & 2 coursework for certification as a “Clinical Aromatherapist” and be qualified to sit for the Aromatherapy Registration Council exam (ARC).
Many of our students go on to:
- Develop a new career in aromatherapy.
- Enhance an existing health care practice through the use of essential oils.
- Use essential oils for personal growth, self-care, and holistic and alternative medicine.