The clean, fresh aroma of Doterra Cypress essential oil promotes vitality and energy, while topical application helps to invigorate the senses.
Native to Southern Europe and Western Asia, Doterra Cypress essential oil is derived from tall evergreen trees. Cypress has a fresh, clean aroma that’s energizing and refreshing. Cypress is frequently used in spas and by massage therapists. Cypress contains monoterpenes, making it beneficial for oily skin conditions. One of the main chemical compounds and monoterpenes in Cypress, α-pinene, helps to reduce the appearance of blemishes. The monoterpenes in Doterra Cypress Essential Oil are beneficial for oily skin and overall skin health. It also has a grounding, yet stimulating effect on the emotions, making it a popular oil to diffuse during times of transition or loss.
- Prior to a long run, apply to feet and legs for an energizing boost.
- Apply two to three drops to chest before gardening to promote feelings of vitality and energy.
- Diffuse with Lime essential oil for an invigorating scent.
- Mix together Cypress Essential Oil and Grapefruit essential oil with carrier oil for an invigorating massage.
- Add one to two drops to toner to help improve the appearance of oily skin.
- Helps improve the appearance of oily skin
- Commonly diffused with citrus oils for an uplifting aroma
Clean, fresh, woody, herbaceous
Branch/Leaf from Cupressus sempervirens and lusitanica
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.