DoTERRA Lavender Essential Oil is often considered a must-have oil to keep on hand at all times due to its versatile uses, including calming and relaxing properties that promote peaceful sleep and ease feelings of tension.*
- Add a few drops of DoTERRA Lavender Essential Oil to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet at bedtime.
- Keep a bottle of DoTERRA Lavender Essential Oil on hand to soothe occasional skin irritations.
- Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air by combining DoTERRA Lavender Essential Oil with water in a spray bottle.
- Take internally to reduce anxious feelings.*
- Use in cooking to soften citrus flavors and add a flavorful twist to marinades, baked goods, and desserts.
- Soothes occasional skin irritations
- Taken internally, DoTERRA Lavender Essential Oil reduces anxious feelings and promotes peaceful sleep*
- Helps ease feelings of tension when used internally*
Powdery, floral, light
Linalool, Linalyl acetate, Ocimene
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.