With its calming properties and positive effect on the human immune and nervous systems*, DoTERRA Marjoram Essential Oil was once known as a symbol of joy and happiness in ancient cultures.
Also known as “wintersweet” or “joy of the mountains,” Marjoram was known to the Greeks and Romans as a symbol of happiness. Marjoram has been used in culinary dishes, imparting a unique flavor to soups, stews, dressings, and sauces. In Germany, this herb is known as the “Goose Herb” for its traditional use in roasting geese. In modern applications, DoTERRA Marjoram Essential Oil is valued for its calming properties and its positive benefits when used during a soothing massage. It also supports both healthy cardiovascular and immune systems when ingested.*
- Apply to the back of the neck to lessen feelings of stress.*
- Apply to a fussy child’s feet prior to a nap.
- Replace DoTERRA Marjoram essential oil in your next recipe that calls for dried Marjoram.
- Apply to muscles before and after exercising.
- Adds to a soothing, calming massage
- May promote a healthy cardiovascular system when ingested*
Warm, herbaceous, woody
Terpinen-4-ol, trans-sabinene hydrate, γ-terpinene
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.