A favorite among citrus oils, DoTERRA Tangerine Essential Oil has a refreshing and happy aroma.
Tangerine has a long history of use in Chinese culture and herbal health practices. DoTERRA Tangerine essential oil supports healthy digestion and metabolism.* DoTERRA Tangerine Essential Oil has a sweet, tangy aroma, similar to other citrus oils, that is uplifting. DoTERRA Tangerine Essential Oil is known for its cleansing properties, and for supporting a healthy immune and respiratory system.* DoTERRA Tangerine essential oil can be used to help soothe anxious feelings and manage stress. A popular and flavorful addition to desserts and drinks—from water to fruit smoothies— DoTERRA Tangerine Essential Oil can be used in any recipe calling for citrus fruits.
- Add two to three drops as a flavoring in cake and cookie recipes.
- Add one to two drops in water, smoothies, teas, or lemonade for flavoring.
- To energize and uplift mood, place one to two drops in the palm of your hand, rub together, and cup over the nose and mouth for 30 seconds or diffuse throughout the room.
- Apply to flex points or abdomen to promote feelings of happiness.
- Internal use supports healthy digestion and metabolism*
- Cleansing and purifying
- Take internally to support a healthy immune system*
- Creates an inspiring environment
Tangy, sweet, fresh
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.