During ancient times, spices, resins and other aromatics were an integral part of the Hebraic culture. People of the Holy Land understood the use of fragrant plants in maintaining wellness and physical healing, as well as the plant’s oil to enhance their spiritual state in worship, prayer and confession, and for cleansing and purification from sin. Since the creation, fragrant oils have been inhaled, applied to the body, and taken internally in which the benefits extended to every aspect of their being. Buried within the passages of scriptures lies a hidden treasure – possibly every man’s answer to illness and disease.
Now you can learn their secret and discover how to transform your life and walk in divine health. In this expanded edition of Heal with Oil, Certified Aromatherapist Rebecca Park Totilo reveals various aspects for every fragrance mentioned in the Bible.
You will discover each oil’s:
• Rich biblical history and/or pagan roots
• Spiritual significance, symbolism and hidden meaning
• Healing properties including traditional uses, medicinal properties, and applications
• Scripture references, Hebrew or Greek meaning, and usage Based on science and research, over 30 essential oil datasheets are included showing the breakdown of the chemical components, helping you to identify the oil’s therapeutic benefits with safety information.
- Paperback: 424 pages
- Publisher: Rebecca at the Well Foundation; 2 edition (June 20, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0974911542
- ISBN-13: 978-0974911540
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.9 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces