Botanical Name: Helichrysum splendidum
β-Phellandrene: 11.50 – 23.85 %
δ-Cadinene: 8.02 – 20.19 %
β-Pinene: 4.61 – 10.40 %
Helichrysum is an effective oil for acne, bruises, boils, burns, cuts, dermatitis, eczema, irritated skin, and wounds.
- Country of Origin: Native to North Africa and throughout the Mediterranean.
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Plant Parts: Flowers
- Botanical Family: Asteraceae (Compositae)
- Chemical Families: Monoterpenes, Monoterpenols, Sesquiterpenes, Sesquiterpenols, Ketones, Esters
- Aroma: Deep, Herbaceous, Warm
- Note: Middle-Base
- Can be irritating if too much used.
- Please check with your healthcare provider before using during pregnancy.
Helichrysum supports the body through post-viral fatigue and convalescence, and can also be used to repair skin damaged by psoriasis, eczema or ulceration.
|Skin Healing||Tonic||Wound Healing|
Mental/Emotional: great balancing oil for nervous conditions, healing during emotional trauma, helpful with healing old wounds and scars from the past. Helps to prevent depression and chronic fatigue.
Muscular: provides relief for muscular spasms, cramps and pain.
Respiratory: helpful for asthma, coughs, colds, relieves allergies.
Skin/Hair: useful for cellular regeneration and cell renewal. Great for wounds and scars, supports the healing of burns.
Urinary/Genital: can be strengthening and restores vitality.
Non-toxic, generally non-irritating. Best if used at low dosages.
IMPORTANT: All products are for external use only unless otherwise indicated. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, and it should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical practitioner.