Pregnancy, Birth, and Baby Care With Essential Oil shows you how to safely use essential oils for all types of issues that arise during pregnancy, labor, and postpartum. Unlike traditional pregnancy guidebooks that follow conventional, fear-based instruction, this book offers a healthy approach to pregnancy, childbirth, and baby care, embracing a natural and safe way to use essential oils.
Full of advice and tips for a healthy pregnancy, Totilo’s researched-based remedies for common and troublesome symptoms guide you with the utmost care given to the health of you and your unborn child.
• Safe and Effective Essential Oils Treatments that address a range of ailments and concerns before and after the baby arrives. Details over 50 different pregnancy discomforts and challenges from morning sickness to insomnia, acne to backaches, heartburn to stretchmarks – and how aromatherapy can help
• Numerous Charts outline specific essential oils safe for use during pregnancy, labor and delivery, nursing, and newborn care
• Detailed Profiles of 45 Essential Oils provides a comprehensive understanding of the medicinal properties, chemical makeup, and precautions of each essential oil
• Over 100+ Essential Oils Recipes professionally formulated with step by step instructions for use in the bath, in a massage, and for diffusing around your home.
- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: Rebecca at the Well (October 1, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0999186574
- ISBN-13: 978-0999186572
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.8 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds