While it is frequently used for cooking, DoTERRA Rosemary Essential Oil has long been revered by many cultures for its internal benefits and energizing scent.
Rosemary is an aromatic, evergreen shrub whose leaves are frequently used to flavor foods such as stuffings, pork, roast lamb, chicken, and turkey. Along with its culinary applications, Rosemary has many benefits. DoTERRA Rosemary Essential Oil supports healthy digestion* and internal organ function.* Long revered by experts, Rosemary was considered sacred by the ancient Greek, Roman, Egyptian, and Hebrew cultures. Rosemary’s herbaceous and energizing scent is frequently used in aromatherapy. Taken internally, it helps to reduce nervous tension and occasional fatigue.*
- Diffuse while studying to maintain concentration.
- Take internally to help reduce nervous tension and occasional fatigue.*
- Add one to two drops of Rosemary essential oil to meats and favorite entrées for flavoring and to support healthy digestion.*
- Supports healthy digestion when consumed*
- Internal use may help support healthy respiratory function*
- When taken internally, may help to reduce nervous tension and occasional fatigue*
1, 8-Cineole, α-pinene, camphor
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional cautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.