With a fresh, woody scent, DoTERRA Siberian Fir Essential Oil can help balance your emotions and soothe anxious feelings.
The Siberian fir tree is a tall, light in color, conifer tree native to Russia and Canada. DoTERRA Siberian Fir essential oil has a refreshing, woody scent that is known for its calming and relaxing properties. DoTERRA Siberian Fir Essential Oil has a unique chemical composition that is predominately bornyl acetate, which provides a majority of the easing benefits of this essential oil. DoTERRA Siberian Fir Essential Oil can be very soothing to the skin, making it an ideal essential oil to add to a comforting massage. When diffused, Siberian Fir can help promote feelings of easy breathing, while calming the emotions and providing a grounding effect.
- After strenuous activity, massage into skin for soothing comfort.
- When working through difficult circumstances at home, work, or school, diffuse DoTERRA Siberian Fir Essential Oil to help reduce stress.
- Apply topically to skin to help soothe minor skin irritations.
- Inhale deeply and experience the refreshing aroma.
- Creates a tranquil, positive space
- Diffuse for a relaxing aroma
- Use to help enhance a soothing massage
Green, woody, fresh
Bornyl acetate, Camphene, δ-3-Carene, α-Pinene
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.