Derived from unique star-shaped flowers, DoTERRA Ylang Ylang Essential Oil is often used to support healthy skin and hair, while simultaneously providing a calming effect and promoting a positive outlook.
DoTERRA Ylang Ylang essential oil is derived from the star-shaped flowers of the tropical Ylang Ylang tree and is used extensively in making perfumes and in aromatherapy. Similar to Jasmine, Ylang Ylang has been used for centuries in religious and wedding ceremonies.
In aromatherapy, DoTERRA Ylang Ylang Essential Oil is used to lessen tension and stress and to promote a positive outlook. Ylang Ylang is frequently used in luxurious hair and skin products for its scent and nourishing and protective properties. Taken internally, DoTERRA Ylang Ylang Essential Oil provides antioxidant support.* DoTERRA Ylang Ylang Essential Oil blends well with Bergamot, Geranium, Grapefruit, and Vetiver.
- Put DoTERRA Ylang Ylang Essential Oil into an Epsom Salt bath for relaxation.
- Refresh your skin with an aromatherapy steam facial using DoTERRA Ylang Ylang essential oil.
- Put on your wrists for a sweet, floral perfume.
- Add YDoTERRA Ylang Ylang Essential Oil to Fractionated Coconut Oil for a deep hair conditioner.
- Taken internally, may provide antioxidant support*
- Provides a calming, positive environment
Sweet, rich, spicy
Germacrene D, β-Caryophyllene, Farnesene
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.