Now you can safely create natural therapeutic blends that will impact your mood and health and best of all, promote well-being. Therapeutic Blending With Essential Oil unlocks the healing power of essential oils and guides you through the intricate matrix of aromatherapy, with a compilation of over 150 common ailments.
Each section of this beautifully illustrated book covers a different area of aromatherapy including the history of essential oils as medicine, methods of extraction and distillation, safety and storage tips, blending techniques, aromatic botany, and a comprehensive guide to understanding the chemistry of essential oils and their classification by chemical groups. It also instructs you how to judge an essential oil’s quality.
Quick reference blending charts offers the reader comprehensive knowledge for convenient application tips and benefits for the entire family. Practical uses for the elderly, women during pregnancy, and children are included in this holistic resource.
Discover how to properly formulate a blend for any physical or emotional symptom with four blending techniques including blending by notes, botany, chemistry, or effect. The extensive therapeutic properties matrix helps you determine the right combination of oils to use.
With easy to follow customizable recipes, you can make your own:
- Personalized massage oils
- Hand and body lotions
- Bath gels
- Salve ointments
- Smelling salts
- Nasal inhalers and more!
This exhaustive guide takes all the guesswork out of blending essential oils from how many drops to include in a blend, to working with and measuring thick oils, to how often to apply it for acute or chronic conditions. It also shows you how to create a single blend for multiple conditions. Even if you run out of oil for a favorite recipe, this book shows you how to substitute it with another oil.
Other Features included:
• Exhaustive Directory of 122 Essential Oils
• Convenient Directory of 40 Carrier Oils and Dilution Guides
• Over 20 Methods of Use with Simple Everyday Usage Chart
• Systematic Approach for Common Ailments for the Muscular and Skeletal System, the Immune System, the Circulatory System, the Reproductive System, the Respiratory System, the Nervous System and for Skin, Hair and Mouth Care
• Glossary of Essential Oil Terms
- Paperback: 368 pages
- Publisher: Rebecca at the Well Foundation (September 1, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0988958376
- ISBN-13: 978-0988958371
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.8 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
There are no reviews yet.